Create institutional scripts (canned messages)
If you'd like to create institutional scripts for your library's service providers to access, follow these steps:
- Login to the LibraryH3lp Dashboard
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Canned Messages (pencil icon)
- If you have no institutional canned messages, you'll need to first create a new message pool by clicking the green + button
- Give your new message pool a name (this should be the name of your institution, e.g. SFU)
- Leave "viewable by all operators" checked off
- Note: this will ensure all service providers at your institution can access these canned messages.
- Click Ok
- Beside "Messages in [institution] pool" click the green + button to add new messages
- Add the text of your canned message and click the check mark button to add it to the pool
- To delete a message, click the x button beside the message
Note: Institutional scripts will only be available to service providers at your institution and not all AskAway service providers.