Browse and search frequently asked questions.
Embedding your library's chat boxes in ProQuest is a great way to increase AskAway's visibility at your library and allows students to access chat support when they need it most: while researching.
Steps to add LibraryH3lp widgets to ProQuest
1. Login to your library's ProQuest Admin Module
2. Navigate to User Interface / Branding
3. Click the Widgets tab and then Add widget
4. Fill out the widget fields:
5. Click Save Changes
6. Test the widget to make sure chats are coming through and to see how it displays when the service is open and closed (see this LibraryH3lp FAQ for ProQuest testing tips)